Principal Designer Services
FM Conway’s Consultancy division have the skills, knowledge and experience to fulfil the role of Principal Designer and can also offer Construction Design Management (CDM) Advisory Services to the Client to ensure full legal compliance throughout the lifecycle of the project.
CDM applies to all building and construction work and includes new build, demolition, refurbishment, extensions, conversions, repair and maintenance.
Our design and build services work together to manage, coordinate and direct our design and construction teams throughout the lifecycle of the project, and have developed our own in-house CDM process to ensure that the high standard is met.
Within our design consultancy, our team of CDM Advisors have the skills, knowledge and experience to identify and record risks and undertake the role of Principal Designer on large complex projects.
Principal Designer Services Include:
- Assisting in the development of the initial brief
- Planning, managing and monitoring the pre-construction phase
- Assist the client in obtaining the pre-construction information
- Provide pre-construction information to designers, principal contractor and contractors
- Attending design review meetings
- Prepare the health and safety file for handover after project completion
- Raise F10 notifications
- Identify, eliminate or control foreseeable risks