Location: Reading, Berkshire
Asphalt Plant Fitter Vacancy available at FM Conway! Are you an experienced mechanical fitter looking for your next challenge? At FM Conway we are currently looking to recruit a Plant Fitter to work full time between our Reading and Aldershot Asphalt Plants.
At FM Conway, we deliver vital infrastructure services that help keep people, communities and businesses moving. Our people are our greatest asset and we are always searching for talented individuals to join our family.
The Plant Fitter Role
As our Plant Fitter you will help with the general maintenance, planned and reactive repairs of two of our Asphalt Plants.
Responsibilities of our Plant Fitter
- Attending Asphalt Plant breakdowns.
- Completing paperwork following maintenance activities.
- Undertaking mechanical repairs, fabrication and welding.
- Working as part of a team or remotely.
- Working safely in compliance with risk assessments and method statements.
- Carrying out preventative and reactive maintenance.
- Problem solving, identifying parts required and rectifying faults.
What we’re looking for in our Plant Fitter
As our ideal Plant Fitter, you will have previous experience within a similar role. You will hold a full driving licence and ideally a CSCS card. You will enjoy working as part of a team, whilst also being capable of working to your own initiative.
Benefits of becoming our Plant Fitter
Our people are our greatest asset and we will offer you a competitive salary with a vast range of benefits such as:
- Holiday that exceed statutory limits
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to FM Conway’s active discounts on retailers, day trips, sport equipment and airport parking.
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Life Assurance
- Opportunity to study for formal qualifications
- Career & professional development.
- Vodafone discounts
- Car lease discounts
So if you would like to join the team as our Plant Fitter then please click ‘apply’ today, we’d love to hear from you!