Assistant Contract Manager
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire
At FM Conway an exciting opportunity has become available to work alongside one of our key clients as an Assistant Contract Manager. Working within our Water and Drainage Management Division you will be based from our offices in Farnborough, Hampshire. This is a full time, permanent role offering a range of benefits and competitive package.
At FM Conway, we deliver vital infrastructure services that help keep people, communities and businesses moving. Our people are our greatest asset and we are always searching for talented individuals to join our family.
The Assistant Contract Manager Role
Working in offices alongside our client you will manage the works programme, client relationship and contract performance.
Responsibilities of our Assistant Contract Manager
- Ensuring that the works programme is effectively resourced with labour, plant and materials.
- Ensuring that all works are completed to both a timely and satisfactory standard.
- Building effective and professional working relationships with clients.
- Identifying and implementing performance efficiencies.
- Promoting and managing safe working processes at all times.
- Managing the contract performance, ensuring standards of work and targets are achieved.
- Ensuring the completed required documentation is returned
- To promote effective team operations, dealing with colleagues and customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- To oversee financial management, planning, systems and controls of specified contracts.
What we’re looking for in our Assistant Contract Manager
We are seeking candidates who have prior experience of working within a similar environment. You will have demonstrable understanding of Health and Safety legislation and will ideally have experience producing monthly applications/claims. As an effective manager you will have the ability to motivate a team and lead others. Attention to detail and strong planning and organisational skills are key traits that we will be looking for.
Benefits of becoming our Assistant Contract Manager
Our people are our greatest asset and we will offer you a competitive salary with a vast range of benefits such as:
- Holiday that exceeds statutory limits
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Access to FM Conway’s active discounts on retailers, day trips, sport equipment and airport parking.
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Life Assurance
- Opportunity to study for formal qualifications
- Career & professional development.
- Vodafone discounts
So, if you would like to join the team as our Assistant Contract Manager then please click ‘apply’ today, we’d love to hear from you!