Location: Sevenoaks, Kent
Structural Engineer vacancy in Sevenoaks! FM Conway is currently seeking an experienced Structural Engineer to join our Consultancy Division, based in Sevenoaks. This brand-new role is full time and offers a competitive salary and wide range of benefits.
At FM Conway, we deliver vital infrastructure services that help keep people, communities and businesses moving. Our people are our greatest asset and we are always searching for talented individuals to join our family.
The Structural Engineer Role
As our Structural Engineer you will work closely and collaboratively with internal and external clients throughout the project lifecycle, to guarantee technical and quality compliance through the provision of pro-active technical solutions and designs.
Responsibilities of our Structural Engineer
- Production of structural designs associated with concrete, steel, timber and masonry materials.
- Structural design of permanent and temporary works, in accordance with relevant design standards and codes of practice.
- Carrying out structural assessments of all forms of structures (highways and buildings.)
- Supporting Local Authorities in their asset management strategies, by leading inspections of highway structures and site surveys.
- Manage health and safety during the design and construction phases.
- Assisting with the preparation of tender documents by preparing fee proposals and quality statements.
What we’re looking for in our Structural Engineer
We are looking for a Chartered or near Chartered Member of the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE) or Institution of Structural Engineers (IStructE.) You will hold a CSCS card and relevant health and safety certifications. It is important that you have experience of design and detailing of structures in reinforced concrete and steel. Alongside a working knowledge of CAD, Revit and NEC3 contracts.
Benefits of becoming our Structural Engineer
Our people are our greatest asset and we will offer you a competitive salary with a vast range of benefits such as:
- Holiday that exceeds statutory limits
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Access to FM Conway’s active discounts on retailers, day trips, sport equipment and airport parking.
- Employee Assistant Programme
- 24-hour access to our Sevenoaks on site gym with HITT & Yoga classes plus a weekly visit from an external nutritionist
- Access to our onsite Sevenoaks restaurant which offers subsidised breakfast & lunch plus a wide range of snacks and drinks.
- Life Assurance
- Free Parking
- Opportunity to study for formal qualifications
- Career & professional development.
- Vodafone discounts
- Car lease discounts
- Child care vouchers
So if you would like to join the team as our Structural Engineer then please click ‘apply’ today, we’d love to hear from you!