Civil Engineering Site Manager
Location: South East London
At FM Conway we have great people delivering great work. As an industry leader, our business is growing as we are looking to recruit a Site Manager to join the Structures division.
We deliver vital infrastructure services that help keep people, communities and businesses moving. Our people are our greatest asset and we are always searching for talented individuals to join our family.
This position is site based in southern Boroughs of Newham, Southwark, Bexley, Merton, Hammersmith. Reporting office is based at Sevenoaks.
The Site Manager Role
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, the Site Supervisor will be responsible for running the day to day activities on a number of Structures projects mainly in boroughs south of London.
Responsibilities of our Site Manager
- Site Mobilisation
- Permitting, Licences and Permissions
- Stakeholder Engagement and agreements
- Implementation of the Company’s Health, Safety and Welfare Policy
- Encouraging and assisting in developing safety procedures to ensure that established rules and safe working practices are adhered to.
- Managing Site Plant, Labour and Materials
- Liaising with subcontractors as required
- Ensuring documented Safe Systems of Work are in place and adhered to
- Monitoring site resources and costs to ensure maximum efficiency
- Managing quality of work and compliance to quality plan
What we’re looking for in our Site Manager
We are searching for an individual who holds the ability to manage multiple complex structural projects. You will have a strong, self-motivated personality with an excellent attitude towards Health and Safety. SMSTS and CSCS cards are essential.
The successful applicant will be able to write RAMS / Programmes and compile work estimates up to £250,000 and be able to professionally liaise with multiple clients. An understanding of NEC and JCT contracts will be highly favoured.
Benefits of becoming our Site Manager
Our people are our greatest asset and we will offer you a competitive package with a vast range of benefits such as:
- Holiday that exceed statutory limits
- Car Allowance/Company Van
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Access to FM Conway’s active discounts on retailers, day trips, sport equipment and airport parking.
- Employee Assistant Programme
- 24 hour access to our Sevenoaks on site gym with HITT & Yoga classes plus a weekly visit from an external nutritionist
- Access to our onsite Sevenoaks restaurant which offers subsidised breakfast & lunch plus a wide range of snacks and drinks.
- Life Assurance
- Opportunity to study for formal qualifications
- Career & professional development.
- Vodafone discounts
- Car lease discounts
So if you would like to join the team as our Site Manager then please click ‘apply’ today, we’d love to hear from you!